Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
6 The Courtyard
707 Warwick Road
B91 3DA Solihull
Size596 ft² / 55 m² (approx. 5 desks)
Attractive office scheme in the heart of Solihull town centre.
- Open plan offices
- Suspended ceilings with metal ceiling tiles
- Carpeted floors incorporating floor boxes
- Ceiling mounted comfort cooling
- LG7 lighting
- Perimeter heating
The Courtyard is an attractive office scheme in the heart of Solihull town centre located opposite Mell Square Shopping Centre with excellent public transport and motorway links. It has onsite car parking with car spaces present in a mixture of surfaced and a multi-storey car park. Accommodation is available floor by floor or in self-contained buildings.
- Air Handling: Other - Comfort Cooling
- Lighting: Yes
- Lighting Type: Integral LG7
- Ceiling: Suspended Fibre Panel ceiling
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Accessible WCs: Yes
- Build Status: Refurbished
Location and Transport
The Courtyard is an attractive office scheme in the heart of Solihull town centre located opposite the Mell Square Shopping Centre with excellent public transport and motorway links
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.