- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Grade A office space with excellent parking ratio and transport links
- Modern offices
- Part of the established and well-managed Slough Trading Estate
- Excellent car parking ratio (1:280 sq ft)
- Triple height reception
- Full height glazing
- Award-winning CCTV, security and customer care service
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Part Ground Floor||3,124||290.23||Available|
|1st - First Floor East||6,879||639.08||Available|
258 Bath Road has everything a modern business requires; flexible elegant space, great location, part of a wider business community on an established and well-serviced estate.
The triple height reception leads onto grade 'A' office space, offering 3,124 sq ft on the ground floor and 6,879 sq ft on the first floor.
Full access raised floor
Ceiling height 2.8m+
Male and female WC and shower facilities
Parking ratio 1:280 sq ft
258 Bath Road is prominently situated with easy access to both junction 6 and 7 of the M4 and Slough Town Centre is close by. Heathrow airport is 20 minutes away giving you truly global access, providing an excellent location for like-minded international businesses.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.