- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
The Urban Building
8-10, Albert Street
SL1 2BU Slough
Grade A building with an excellent town centre car parking ratio. A new caffe Kix has recently been installed.
- Impressive Grade A building
- Maximum flexibility with suites from 3,770 sq ft
- Newly installed Cafe
- Within easy access of M4 and Slough train station
|2nd||Part 2nd Floor||9,910||Available|
- 150mm accessible raised floors
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.75m
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- LG7 compliant lighting
- Shower and cycle facilities
- Roof terraces
- Secure on-site car parking
- Car parking ratio (1.314)
- Onsite cafe - providing hot and cold food as well as catering facilities run by Cafe Kix.
- The building is within 7 minutes of the town centre amenities and within close proximity to Slough train station.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Lockers
- Car Parking
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Full Access Raised floors
- Build Status