- No Commission
SL1 1XN Slough
25,185.00 - 176,843.00 ft² (2,339.76 - 16,429.25 m²)
Price on application
|Floor / Unit||Description||Sq ft||Availability|
|B||Basement (GIA)||10,101||Coming Soon|
|Ground||Ground Floor (GIA)||31,129||Coming Soon|
|1st||First Floor (GIA)||25,726||Coming Soon|
|2nd||Second Floor (GIA)||28,234||Coming Soon|
|3rd||Third Floor (GIA)||28,234||Coming Soon|
|4th||Fourth Floor (GIA)||28,234||Coming Soon|
|5th||Fifth Floor (GIA)||25,185||Coming Soon|
- Large open plan floor plates with central core
- Typical floor plates of 25,000 sq ft (NIA)
- Target Energy Efficiency Rating - BREEAM "Very Good" and EPC (B>35)
- Plan Efficiency (NIA / GIA) - 89% average per typical floor
- Typical clear floor to ceiling height in office areas - 2.85m
- New 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning system
- New metal tile ceilings
- New WCs and 12 shower cubicles
- 88 car park spaces
- Covered cycle racks on ground floor
- Specification to be finalised
- Ground floor cafe
- Tesco Extra within 2 mins walk
- Queensmere Observatory Shopping Centre within a 5 mins walk will a full retail offering
- New hotel development nearby
- 15 mins to Central London
The accommodation is available by way of a pre-let on the whole or floor by floor .
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
A key part of the £450 million regeneration of Slough town centre, this impressive development offers an inspiring workplace and the opportunity to be at the heart of a new
centre for first-class, global businesses.
This new Grade A building will offer exceptional office accommodation within a 1 minute walk of the new Crossrail station, operational in 2019.