Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
M5 3LZ Salford Quays
Size5,593-10,895 ft² / 520-1,012 m² (approx. 51-100 desks)
Soapworks is a Grade A refurbishment of the former Colgate Palmolive Factory, providing large flexible floorplates.
Soapworks is set to become an iconic building within the North West Office market. A full re-development / re-modelling of this former Colgate Palmolive production facility is nearly completed
Efficient full Grade A specification and ability to accommodate 1:6 sq m person density lowering your cost per workstation.
Ready for fit out.
There is a substantial amount of on-site car parking and the Exchange Quay Metrolink station and various bus routes are easily accessible.
For further information and film please visit www.soapworks.co.uk
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.