- No Commission
One New BaileyFavourite
New Bailey Street
M3 5AY Salford
5,402.00 - 39,382.00 ft² (501.86 - 3,658.71 m²)
28.5 per ft²
|Floor / Unit||Size||Availability|
|Ground||4,987 sq ft||Available|
|1st||8,297 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||17,223 sq ft||Available|
|3rd||8,460 sq ft||Available|
One New Bailey is finished to a Grade A BREEAM ‘Excellent' Specification as follows
- Floor designed to split easily into four
- 2.8m floor to ceiling height
- 150mm raised access floors
- 3 x 17 person and 1 x 21 person passenger lifts
- Energy Performance Certificate Rating of ‘B’
- VRF heating and cooling system
- High quality internal fixtures and fittings
- Intelligent lighting control system of PIR’s
- Cycle storage for 48 bicycles and shower facilities
- 60 car parking spaces avaiable
Manchester is widely regarded as the educational, commercial and administrative capital of the North.
The city has the largest student population in Europe with over 100,000 students across four universities.
The local economy is thriving with many blue chip organisations choosing Manchester as the location for global headquarters. More than 50 international banks and in excess of 600 international companies operate within the city.
Commuting to One New Bailey couldn’t be easier. The recently expanded Metrolink tram network now serves 7 of Greater Manchester’s 10 boroughs and is just an 8 minute walk or a short free Metroshuttle bus ride from the development.
The building sits in between the Spinningfields Business District and Salford Central Station. Access for commuters is to be further improved by the Metrolink Second City Crossing as well as the completion of the Ordsall Chord rail link, connecting Manchester’s Piccadilly and Victoria train stations.
With the city’s inner ring road opposite the site, One New Bailey is also highly accessible via road.