Location and Transport
Preston Brook is ideally situated approximately 0.6 miles from Junction 11 of the M56 motorway, which links Liverpool with Manchester.
Further direct links to the national motorway network with Junction 20 of the M6, six miles to the east and immediate access to major centres including Manchester and Chester (20 miles), Liverpool (15 miles) and Warrington (4 miles).
Direct motorway access to Manchester airport, 17 miles east on the M56 and to John Lennon Airport at Speke, via the A533.
Local amenities include a Beefeater Pub Restaurant, Spar, Premier Inn, Daresbury Park Hotel & Leisure Club and Co-Operative Food Store. With its excellent communication links and local amenities, the locality has proved popular with occupiers including Teva Pharmaceuticals, Phoenix Medical Services, O2 and Capita Projen amongst others.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.