Location and Transport
The property is located at Priory Court, Preston Brook, an established modern office park close to Junction 9 of the M56 motorway. Local amenities include a Beefeater Pub Restaurant, Spar, Premier Inn, De Vere Hotel & Leisure Club and Co-Operative Food store. With its excellent communication links and local amenities, the locality has proved popular with occupiers including Teva Pharmaceuticals, Phoenix Medical Services, O2 and Capita Projen amongst others. The building sits prominently and immediately adjacent to the A56, Chester Road. Rail access is available via the nearby Runcorn East Station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.