WA7 1HR Runcorn
Size1,488-13,958 ft² / 138-1,297 m² (approx. 13-130 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Evolution Park comprises four self-contained office buildings, set within a mature landscaped business park environment.
|1st Floor - Unit 1||1,839 sq ft|
|Ground Floor - Unit 3||2,108 sq ft|
|1st Floor - Unit 3||2,327 sq ft|
|Ground Floor - Unit 2||2,895 sq ft|
|1st A - Unit 2||1,488 sq ft|
|1st B - Unit 2||1,675 sq ft|
- Modern, open plan office space
- Fully refurbished
- Exposed soffits with suspended LED lighting
- Gas central heating
- Suspended cable trays
- New WCs and showers
- Cycle hub
- Dedicated onsite parking to a ratio of approximately 1:200 sq ft
Location and Transport
Evolution Park is situated on Manor Farm Road forming part of the Manor Park Business Park, an established business location between Runcorn and Warrington. Manor Park benefits from excellent road communications being close to the M56 which links North Wales, Chester and Cheshire to the M6 and Manchester. The park lies 12 miles East of Liverpool and 7 miles West of Warrington. The Runcorn Widnes Bridge is also in close proximity providing ease of access to Liverpool and the M57 and M62 motorways. Runcorn Train Station is located approximately 2 miles from the scheme and provides direct access to London and all other UK mainline stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.