Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
18-24 Paradise Road
TW9 1SE Richmond
Size1,500-17,128 ft² / 139-1,591 m² (approx. 13-160 desks)
Read more description
A landmark office building, located in the heart of Richmond town centre.
- New enlarged reception
- Exceptional local amenities
- Recently refurbished
- Landscaped surrounds
| || ||17,128|| |
- New, impressive lobby and reception
- New VRF air conditioning system
- Flexible under floor and perimeter trunking system
- A contemporary finish with solid ceilings and exposed services
- Movement and daylight sensor LED lighting
- 24 car parking spaces (ratio 1:714 sq ft)
- Cycling parking spaces with lockers and showers
- Male, Female and disabled WC facilities
- 2 lifts
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Lockers
- Car Parking
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
Location and Transport
Richmond has established itself as a premier location for business to locate with access to a large catchment area for staff recruitment as well as offering an excellent work life balance. Located approximately 8 miles South West of Central London and just off the A316 which provides excellent access to the surrounding road networks, linking with the M3 in the West and to the M4 in the North.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.