Location and Transport
This office space commands a central location in the town centre with a host of shops, cafes and bars on the doorstep. The offices are also just a short walk from the River Thames and the scenic parks and open spaces Richmond has to offer. Excellent public transport links in and out of London are less than a 1-minute walk away at Richmond Station, that serves London Waterloo and the London Underground District Line. For those travelling by car, The Quadrant is less than a minute’s drive from the A316 that leads to the M3 and the A307 that continues to the M4.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.