Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
60 High Street
RH1 1SH Redhill
Size2,505 ft² / 233 m² (approx. 23 desks)
Landmark office building in Redhill town centre.
- Walking distance from train stration
- Excellent town centre car parking ratio
- Newly refurbished floor
| || ||2,505|| |
Specification - Part First Floor
- Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Suspended Ceilings with Category 2 lighting
- Feature glazed reception area
- 6 On-site car parking spaces
- Full height glazing
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Full Access Raised floors
Location and Transport
Redcentral is located in a prominent position within Redhill town centre. It is situated just 350 meters from Redhill railway station providing swift access to Central London and the rest of the South East. Junction 8 of the M25 is within 3 miles providing the building with unrivalled road access.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.