Location and Transport
Green Park is a 195 acre business park located beside Junction 11 of the M4, allowing easy access to and from Heathrow and Central London. The park is home to over 7,000 employees, from start-ups to multinationals including; Thales, CGI, Bayer, Crowdstrike and many more. A dedicated Fast Track bus service links Green Park with Reading train station. Services run every 10 minutes at peak times. The park will soon also benefit from its own train station providing a direct link to Reading train station. Reading train station connects directly to London Paddington up to twelve times per hour, with journey times from just 26 minutes & will benefit from the Elizabeth Line.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.