- No Commission
49-51, Blagrave Street
Aquis House RG1 1PL Reading
4,500.00 - 15,456.00 ft² (418.06 - 1,435.91 m²)
29.75 per ft²
• AVAILABLE NOW• Directly opposite Reading Station
• 200 trains per day between London Paddington and Reading. Journey time of 24 minutes
• On-site parking included (1:803 sf)
• New entrance and reception
• Newly refurbished office accommodation
|Floor / Unit||Description||Sq ft||Availability|
Aquis House has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment to include a new reception and entrance. The prominent 50,000 sq ft building opposite the new railway station offers the highest quality finishes and specification to meet the demands of the modern occupier.
- New reception and remodelled entrance
- Newly refurbished air conditioning system
- New LG7 compliant lighting
- New metal suspended ceiling grid and tiles
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Newly refurbished WCs and disabled facilities
- Six new unisex showers
- Secure on-site car parking at a ratio of 1:803 sq ft
- The building has an EPC rating of C (70)
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor.
Strictly by appointment by the agents.
Ground, 1st and 3rd floors available
Aquis House is located directly opposite Reading's mainline railway station, which provides an excellent service to London and the rest of the UK. 200 trains run between London and Paddington per day with a fastest journey time of 24 minutes.
Crossrail will be operational in 2019 and will provide direct connectivity between Reading and other central London hub, including Bond Street, Farringdon, Liverpool Street and Canary Wharf.
By road, Reading has excellent links to the national motorway network. The M4 and M25 are located 4 miles and 25 miles away respectively. London Heathrow lies 25 miles away and is easily accessible by car and by bus.
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Manned reception
- Raised floors
- Suspended Ceiling