Location and Transport
Sunny Bank Mills has a rich textile history. The original mills date back to 1829 when they were developed. The mills have been a focal point of the area for over 100 years and are now undergoing a significant refurbishment programme to create an environment suitable for modern businesses.
1912 Mill at Sunny Bank Mills provides exceptional historic mill premises converted to high quality office accommodation. Suites can be developed to meet the specific requirements of an occupier.
The mill has been sympathetically refurbished to a high quality specification, which includes modern wc facilities, full access raised floors, exposed M&E and original features.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.