Units 5, Fulwood Office Park
Preston, PR2 9NZ
£11 per ft²
- Space Available
5,350 ft² / 497.031 m² (approx. 49 desks)
Director - Office Agency
- Facilities & services
Fulwood Business Park provides modern fitted a secure and high quality landscaped environment.
- Open plan and cellular offices
- Kitchen & WC Facilties
- Suspended ceiling
- Raised access flooring
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m|
|1st - Floor||5,350||497.03|
Modern first floor office suite situated within a popular and well established business park location
Fulwood Office Park is located on Caxton Way, a short distance from the B6241, Eastway. Eastway is the main spine road offering easy access to junctions 31a/32 of the M6 and Junction 1 of the M55 motorway, which in turn provides excellent access to the national motorway network.
Fulwood Office Park and the wider Preston North Employment Area, is a mixed commercial and office location which has been developed over the last 25 years and is home to a combination of large PLC and regional businesses together with public sector bodies and sole traders. Nearby occupiers include Asda Supermarket, Royal Mail, Aldi and Homeserve. Fulwood Central Retail Park is located a very short walk from the subject premises where it’s occupiers include Costa, Subway, Greggs, Burger King & B & M Bargains.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.