Location and Transport
The property occupies a harbour-side location on the eastern quay of Sutton Harbour known as Shepherds Wharf. Sutton Harbour is considered to be Plymouth’s premier office location with occupiers including Foot Anstey, Regus, Francis Clark, Sutton Harbour Group
and the Health and Safety executive. there is also an excellent selection of restaurants and bars in the vicinity as well as some specialist shops. The Civic Centre, courts, and Drake Circus shopping centre are a few minutes’ walk away.
The bus interchange at Royal Parade and the mainline railway station with services to London Paddington in just over 3 hours are also within easy reach by foot. Vehicular access to the city centre is mainly via dual carriageway roads from the a38 Devon
expressway and the M5.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.