- No Commission
Endeavour House, Oceansgate
Enterprise Zone, Devonport
PL1 4SG Plymouth
1,000.00 - 13,670.00 ft² (92.90 - 1,269.98 m²)
Price on application
• Available now
Oceansgate has Enterprise Zone status which can offer business rates discounts and tax reliefs to businesses.
The three-storey building at the entrance to the site will provide businesses with an excellent environment to invest and grow.
The office building has been designed with flexibility in mind and the floor layout can be subdivided to meet individual needs.
- High quality, three-storey steel frame office building, excellent Breeam rating
- Eight person passenger lift
- WC facilities on each floor
- Raised access floors - CAT6 Cabling
- Fibre connectivity providing BT Open Reach and Virgin Media
- 32 dedicated car parking spaces
The property is held freehold by Plymouth City Council, and new occupational leases are available on the building, floors or part floors.
In order to achieve our vision to bring together marine-based businesses in a prime waterfront location to create a world class hub for marine industries, priority will be given to tenants that can meet the Council’s Gateway Policy for Oceansgate, which addresses the following issues:
- Alignment with the “Blue Tech” and “Core Marine” industries sub-sectors and technologies in use classes B1 and B2.
- High Value – a workforce that is paid above the city average wage
- Added Value
Further details can be found on the Oceansgate website (www.oceansgateplymouth.com) or are available on request.
Oceansgate occupies a 35 hectare site on the southern edge of Devonport Dockyard, one of the largest naval dockyards in Europe and close to Plymouth Cit Centre and the A38 Devon Expressway.
The south coast is the UK's number one location for marine and maritime capability with regular ferry crossings to France and Spain. There are 16 daily rail services between Plymouth and London and international flights from Bristol, Exeter and Newquay.