- No Commission
Mount Wise House
Mount Wise Crescent
PL1 4HZ Plymouth
8,178.00 ft² (759.76 m²)
Price on application
Designed to be quick and easy for new/small businesses, with suites ranging in size and prospect, the building will incorporate the following amenities:
• Shared entrance & lobby area, meeting room and breakout space
• Kitchen and WC facilities on ground, first and first floor mezzanine
• Parking spaces available by negotiated agreement
• Network cabling installed with fibre Broadband link
• Each office is carpeted and has fluorescent lighting and heating
• Tenant Directory and networking with similar busines
The property is located within Mount Wise in Plymouth. Mount Wise was in military use since the 18th Century when Admiralty House was built as the official residence of the Governor of Plymouth. During the 19th Century it was used both for military and commercial occasions and more latterly was converted to form the residence for the Naval Commander in Chief and ancillary Naval barracks.
The development benefits from a mix of commercial space (hotel, leisure and retail) with a cricket pitch and pavilion amongst circa 450 up market residential units all set within a beautifully landscaped environment.