- No Commission
1 Royal StandardFavourite
Royal Standard Place
NG1 6FZ Nottingham
8,993.00 - 28,885.00 ft² (835.48 - 2,683.50 m²)
20 per ft²
• Fully refurbished
• Located in the heart of the central business district
• Feature glazed reception
• Secure undercroft parking for 38 cars with 3 charging points
• Flexible open floor plates
• Refurbished w/c's & common areas
• Cycle Hub with showers & changing
• First Class Showers
Royal Standard Place offers a high quality three storey office building with undercroft car parking. It was built in 2000 as part of the redevelopment of the former Nottingham General Hospital and overlooks Nottingham Arena. It will be undergoing a complete refurbishment, delivering the highest specification of office space Nottingham has seen to date.
- Located in the heart of Nottingham's business district
- New glazed feature reception
- Flexible open floor plates
- Refurbished core
- New toilets and shower facilities
- 2 passenger lifts
- Cycle hub including chaning & showers
- Comfort cooling
- 38 parking spaces inc. 3 vehicle charging spaces
Royal Standard Place is situated within Nottingham's business quarter, at one of the major gateways into the city centre just off Maid Marian Way.
The city centre and all it's amenities are on the doorstep of Royal Standard Place with bus and tram links within easy walk and only a 15 minute walk to Nottingham railway station.
Floor areas are indicative at this stage but expected to be delivered post refurbishment.
|Floor||sq ft||sq m|
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on a whole or floor by floor basis.
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents.
Royal Standard Place is located in the heart of Nottingham's business district and has excellent public transport access; being only a five minute walk to the tram and only a 15 minute walk from Nottingham railway station (London St Pancras 1 hour 30 mins)
The city centre and all it's amenities are on the doorstep of Royal Standard Place.