Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
Time Central 3rd Floor
NE1 4BA Newcastle Upon Tyne
Size4,000-9,178 ft² / 372-853 m² (approx. 37-85 desks)
Time Central is a prominent 7 storey Grade A office building. The available office suites are located on the third floor.
- Excellent communication links
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling
- New LED Lighting
- New Carpeting
- Raised access floors
- 24 hour concierge desk
- 3 x 10 person passenger lift
- Male, female and disabled wc facilities to each floor
- Showers to first, third and fifth floors
- Up to 6 on site parking spaces
- Bicycle parking
- Build Status: New Build - Existing
Location and Transport
The building sits in the heart of Newcastle City Centre. The adjacent St James Metro Station provides excellent communications throughout the city and region, including Newcastle International Airport and Newcastle Central Railway Station.
The property is only a three minute walk from the leisure and shopping facilities of Eldon Square.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.