Shenley Wood House
MK5 6LA Milton Keynes
Size38,000-115,000 ft² / 3,530-10,684 m² (approx. 350-1,070 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Self-contained HQ office building with excellent car parking
- Self-contained HQ office building
- Excellent car parking
- Large floorplates
- Existing fit-out in situ
- Gymnasium and canteen included
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
Shenley Wood House is an excellent HQ office building in a well located business environment a short drive from Milton Keynes train station and town centre. The office building comprises a ground floor of offices, gym, canteen and ancillary space, whilst the 1st and 2nd floor comprises fully fitted open plan office accommodation.
Location and Transport
Shenley Wood House is located in a business park environment a 7 minute drive from Milton Keynes Central Station. Frequent services to Milton Keynes leave from London Euston. By car, the building is 6 miles from J14 of the M1.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.