Northbank House, Siemens Road
M44 5AH Manchester
Size48,417 ft² / 4,498 m² (approx. 450 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Fully fitted Grade A specification self-contained building in a well connected location
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - Whole Building||46,417||4,312.28||Coming Soon|
Location and Transport
Northbank House is located on Northbank Industrial Park which is situated adjacent to Irlam town centre and to the north of the Manchester Ship Canal.
The location benefits from excellent road connections to the M60, M6 and M62 motorways, via the A57. Irlam train station is within 0.5 miles of the building and provides regular services to both Victoria and Piccadilly Train Station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.