Location and Transport
Located between two of Manchester’s main transport hubs – Manchester Victoria Station and Shudehill Transport Interchange — Dantzic is within three minutes walk of train, Metrolink and bus connections that serve the city, the North West and beyond. Manchester Piccadilly, just a 15 minute walk away, is two hours from London by train, with three trains per hour. The inner city ring road is adjacent to NOMA, offering easy car access.
The neighbourhood is also well served by multi-storey and surface car parks with more than 2,800 parking spaces five minutes away. With a state-of-the-art fibre optic network built into NOMA’s infrastructure, the neighbourhood and the building offer future-proof carrier diverse
connectivity services to tenants.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.