- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
21 Rice Street is a three storey office building in the heart of Castlefield, Manchester City Centre offering good quality workspace.
- Open plan
- Close to Castlefield Metrolink station & Deansgate Train Station
- Fitted out
- Meeting Rooms
The office accommodation is fully fitted out with air conditioning. It benefits from three floors of open plan office space each having access to private offices and meeting rooms. This property also benefits from a fitted kitchen and stunning views across Castlefield Bowl. 21 Rice Street is ready to move into and there will be no fit out costs necessary which will represent a significant capital cost saving to an incoming tenant!
Located on Rice Street, close to the junction with Liverpool Road (A6143), opposite the Museum of Science & Industry, the immediate area is a cosmopolitan mix of business, residential and leisure / retail uses and there is plenty of long and short-stay car parking nearby.
The prime business district of Spinningfields is approximately 5 minute’s walk. The Hilton Hotel is less than a minute’s walk and Manchester’s Conference Quarter is within 5 minute’s walk. Closes public transport links include Deansgate train station and Deansgate/ Castlefield Metrolink station are both within 2 minute’s walk. Manchester Oxford Road Station is also within a 15 minute walk of this office premises.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.