Location and Transport
Albert Square is the geographical, political and social centre of Manchester. The city’s people know it, interact with it and enjoy it, and the city’s transport flows to it.
The Square is known as a destination in itself, revolving around culture and community. Jumping between its roles as an inviting public space and a vibrant events venue, it’s always a good place to be. Bordered by shops, cafes, restaurants and bars, it’s a lively and self-contained city quarter.
By the end of 2016, the Second City Crossing (2CC) will provide a new Metrolink tram route through the city centre, stopping at St Peter’s Square, just minutes from The Albert Estate. This dynamic development in infrastructure will support the area’s comprehensive bus services and provide brilliant connections – city-wide and beyond.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.