- No Commission
1-7 Princess Street
Victoria Park M2 4DF Manchester
2,695.00 ft² (250.37 m²)
23 per ft²
|Floor / Unit||Size||Availability|
|4th||2,695 sq ft||Available|
- New reception embracing the unique character of the original building
- Inspiring workspace with high quality finishes
- New VRF air-conditioning system
- Exposed soffit with energy efficient feature pendant lighting
- Raised access floors for power and data distribution
- Passenger lift and video intercom entry system
Impressive vista overlooking Albert Square
Prime core location
Refurbished to a Grade A specification
- Self-contained floors
Albert Square is the geographical, political and social centre of Manchester. The city’s people know it, interact with it and enjoy it, and the city’s transport flows to it.
The Square is known as a destination in itself, revolving around culture and community. Jumping between its roles as an inviting public space and a vibrant events venue, it’s always a good place to be. Bordered by shops, cafes, restaurants and bars, it’s a lively and self-contained city quarter.
By the end of 2016, the Second City Crossing (2CC) will provide a new Metrolink tram route through the city centre, stopping at St Peter’s Square, just minutes from The Albert Estate. This dynamic development in infrastructure will support the area’s comprehensive bus services and provide brilliant connections – city-wide and beyond.