Location and Transport
Situated within the heart of Manchester’s Central Business District and adjoining the city’s retail, leisure, transport and amenity hubs, 19 Spring Gardens provides prestigious office space allowing ambitious businesses to attract the best staff and grow within a dynamic and
Numerous gyms are situated within walking distance and the building upgrade includes an on-site cycle hub with shower facilities. A range of independent coffee shops and restaurants are within easy reach and the city centre’s two main railway stations at Victoria and Piccadilly together with Metrolink tram stops are within a few minutes’ walk.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.