- Energy rating
1 Tony Wilson Place occupies a central position within the extremely successful First Street neighbourhood.
|Part 3rd Floor||12,729 sq ft||Available|
1 Tony Wilson Place is a modern office building totalling 176,584 sq ft of Grade A office space, over ground, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th floors. Current occupiers include: Jacobs, Ford Credit, Auto Trader and Amaze.
- Newly refurbished double height glazed reception
- Full access raised floors
- Air conditioning
- Flexible floorplate
- Suspended ceiling grid with metal tiles
- LED Lighting
- Recently refurbished
- Communal / central atrium with coffee shop amenity
- 4 high speed passenger lifts
- BREEAM Excellent
First Street is a mixed use development offering Grade A office space. a high quality leisure and amenity offer, hotel and onsite car parking.
As part of the First Street development, Home is the largest arts and cultural venue outside of London and is a key part of the first class leisure and amenity on offer at First Street. Other users include: Pizza Express, Tiffin Room, Kettle Bell and The Laundrette.
Director - National Office Agency Manchester
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.