Location and Transport
Thames House sits just 5 minutes from the A404(M), 5 minutes from Junction 8/9 of the M4 and 12 minutes from Junction 4 of the M40.
Rail links from Maidenhead are excellent, with regular rail services to Central London. This will be further improved with the completion of Crossrail in 2019 with journey times to Bond Street and Canary Wharf being 41 and 55 minutes respectively. Maidenhead is also within easy reach of Heathrow Airport, 14 miles distant, giving direct access to European and International destinations. Western Rail Link to Heathrow (WRLtH) is a proposed new rail link in 2021 which will reduce journey times from Maidenhead to London Heathrow to 14 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.