SL6 4BY Maidenhead
Size6,000-32,805 ft² / 557-3,048 m² (approx. 55-300 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
High quality 'Plug & Play' headquarter offices.
- Available on flexible terms
- Headquarters building
- Plug & Play offices
- High-quality fit out
- Prominently located
| || ||32,805|| |
Eurasia is a high quality, contemporary, air conditioned office headquarters of approximately 49,000 sq ft. The offices have been fitted out to a high quality finish and includes a reception, boardroom, conference suites, cellular offices and category 6 cabling for voice and data.
- 3 pipe VRV air conditioning system
- LG7 compliant lighting
- 150mm full access raised floor
- Two 13 person passenger lifts
- Triple height entrance and central atrium
- WC's and shower facilities on each floor
- 152 car parking spaces (1:322 sq ft)
- BREEAM rating 'Very Good'
- EPC C (65)
The space has been measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice 6th Edition.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents only
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Fitout Condition
- Building Reception
- Fitout Quality
- Full Access Raised floors
- Passenger Lifts
Location and Transport
Eurasia is conveniently situated in a prime business location close to the A404(M) interchange, providing easy access to the national motorway network, central London and Heathrow via the M4 motorway at Junction 8/9. There is a bus service providing access to Maidenhead town centre and railway station within 12 minutes from Norreys Drive.
Maidenhead train station offers extensive rail services with direct trains to London Paddington with a fastest journey time of approximately 25 minutes. Crossrail (Elizabeth Line) is due to be operational from 2019 providing access from Reading in the west to Shenfield and Abbey Wood in the east. Maidenhead to Bond Street has an estimated journey time of 41 minutes and access to the city of London within 46 minutes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.