Location and Transport
Wales 1 is ideally located off junction 23A of the M4 motorway, providing quick and convenient access to the M4 to Newport, Cardiff and Bristol. A new relief road is also planned directly off Junction 23A providing access into Newport and the surrounding area.
Severn Tunnel Junction railway station is within a short drive of Wales One where there are regular services to Bristol Temple Meads, Newport and Cardiff Central station.
There are a range of amenities on and around Wales One, including a Hampton by Hilton Hotel, where conference and restaurant facilities are available, as well as Motorway services at Junction 23a. In addition Apple Tree Day Nursery, Sawyers restaurant and Subway are all located on the site.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.