Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
55 Drury Lane
Size4,687 ft² / 435 m² (approx. 43 desks)
Newly refurbished ground floor suite in the heart of Covent Garden.
- A generous floor to ceiling height of 3.6 meters
- Extensive windows affording excellent natural light
- Excellent communication links
- phenomenal local amenities
- High quality refurbishment
|Ground||4,687 sq ft||435.44||Let|
Fully accessible metal tile raised floor (120mm void)
Floor to ceiling height of 3.6 meters
Raft ceiling with recessed LED lighting and daylight dimming
New VAV air conditioning system
Video intercom and access control fob system
Newly refurbished washrooms including separate cleaners/storage room
Extensive windows affording excellent natural light
A new lease direct from the Landlord for a term to be arranged
Location and Transport
The property is located on the west side of Drury Lane in Covent Garden. The building is a 5 minute walk away from Covent Garden (Piccadilly) and Holborn (Central & Piccadilly) underground stations.
In the heart of the West Ends theatre and entertainment district the building sits just moments away from Covent Garden market.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.