Size18,270-97,324 ft² / 1,697-9,041 m² (approx. 170-900 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Landmark building located on the corner of Aldwych and Kingsway.
- Newly refurbished floorplates
- Striking facade
- Exceptional local amenities
- Holborn, Strand and Covent Garden all within a five minute walk
New lease available direct from the Landlord via negotiation
| ||115,026|| |
- Dual entrances to the building off Aldwych and Kingsway
- New metal tile suspended ceiling
- New LED lighting
- 4-Pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Fully accessible raised floor
- Cycle and shower facilities
- BREEAM rating of "Very good"
- Car Parking
- Cycle Lockers
- Full Access Raised floors
- Passenger Lifts
- Air Conditioning
Location and Transport
The building benefits from an excellent location on the corner of Aldwych and Kingsway, which links High Holborn to the north and Strand to the south. The building is within a short walking distance of a number of underground stations, as well as Charing Cross and Waterloo which provide numerous mainline rail connections.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.