Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Mid City Place
71 High Holborn
WC1V 6QT London
Size18,745 ft² / 1,741 m² (approx. 170 desks)
Read more description
A architecturally striking landmark prime building in the heart of London, offering newly refurbished CAT A accommodation.
- Headquarters building
- 2,355 sq. ft demised terrace
- Impressive entrance
- Fully refurbished CAT A accommodation
- Linear LED lighting
- Generous Floor to Ceiling Height
The part 6th floor has been extensively refurbished to new contemporary Grade A standard benefitting from excellent floor to ceiling height, natural light and views. There floor also benefits from a 2,355 sq. ft demised terrace.
|6th||18,745 sq ft||Available|
The building is a striking landmark development with a high quality contemporary reception designed by Morey Smith and extensive amenities throughout including cycle spaces and showers.
- Outdoor space
- Excellent natural light
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Cycle Lockers
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Air Conditioning
- Full Access Raised floors
Location and Transport
MidCity Place is located in a prominent position on the north side of Holborn, with excellent connectivity across London via both the Central Line and Piccadilly lines at Holborn and easy access to the Elizabeth line at Tottenham Court Road and Farringdon, both just a short walk away. International access is also excellent via King's Cross St Pancras (3 minutes on the Piccadilly line) and Heathrow is 28 minutes from Tottenham Court Road (Elizabeth Line).
Midtown is a vibrant and central part of London with excellent amenities locally.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.