Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1 Bedford Avenue
Size4,499-23,809 ft² / 418-2,212 m² (approx. 41-220 desks)
Read more description
4,499 - 23,809 sq ft available
- High quality modern fitted office space
- 100 metres from Tottenham Court Road Underground station
- Available on flexible lease terms
- Grade A office building with excellent end of journey facilities
|7th||4,499||£92 per sq ft||Let|
|6th||8,880||£87 per sq ft||Let|
|5th||10,430||£85 per sq ft||Let|
|Total||23,809|| || |
The floors benefit from excellent natural light by virtue of the island site positioning and 2.7m floor to ceiling height. The floors have been fitted out to a very high quality and provide a combination of open plan desks, meeting rooms and break out /collaboration space. The 6th floor also has the benefit of a 75 person auditorium.
- Developed in 2017 and designed by Bennett Associates
- Striking double height reception
- Efficient floorplates
- Roof terraces on all floors
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height
- 24 hour reception
- Cycle & shower facilities with dedicated cycle entrance
- Lockers including extra electric drying lockers for wet gear
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- 3 passenger lifts
- Full access raised floors
Location and Transport
The building is prominently located on the corner of Tottenham Court Road and Bedford Avenue within a three minute walk of Tottenham Court Road Underground station which is served by the Central and Northern lines. The transport connections will be further enhanced following the introduction of Crossrail in 2022. On the Elizabeth line it will take 28 minutes from Tottenham Court Road Underground station to London Heathrow.
1 Bedford Avenue benefits from 14,000 sq ft of retail amenity on the ground floor including Ole & Steen and Hema.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.