Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1 New Oxford Street
Size11,582 ft² / 1,076 m² (approx. 110 desks)
Read more description
11,500 sq ft of fully fitted office space available in art deco building benefiting from a communal roof terrace
- High quality fitted office space
- Communal roof terrace with 360 degree views
- Excellent location bordering Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, Fitzrovia and Holborn
- Large efficient floorplate
- Best in class shower and cycle facilities
- Striking double height reception
The accommodation comprises of the entire 4th floor totalling 11,582 sq ft which benefits from a high quality fit out.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
The art deco building benefits from excellent natural light by virtue of its corner positioning and new fully glazed atrium.
Location and Transport
1 New Oxford Street has an unrivalled location bordering Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, Fitzrovia and Holborn. The building has excellent communication links and is within a four minute walk of Holborn Underground Station ( Central and Piccadilly lines) and ten minutes walk of Tottenham Court Road Station (Central and Northern Lines) which will benefit from the Elizabeth Line in 2022.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.