The Refinery, Manbre Wharf
W6 9RH London
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
A comprehensive redevelopment of Manbré Wharf.
- Unique riverside location
- Headquarters building
- Excellent communication links
- Landscaped surrounds
- Direct "ride in" bicycle access
- Locker facilities
- Drying rooms
- Full access raised floors
- Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Occupational density 1:8 sq m
122,793 sq ft of Grade A office space available
Refinery will be built to the very highest specification with the ability to influence the final choice of finishes. As a minimum it will include the following:
- Conventional fully accessible raised floor throughout with a minimum floor void of 150mm.
- Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning with central plant located on the sixth floor and within the basement.
- Occupational density for plant and WC provision of 1:8 sq m (with potential to increase to 1:6 sq mif required).
- Means of escape 1:6 sq m.
- A choice of exposed soffits or conventional suspended ceilings with LED lighting with motion and daylight sensors.
If the hustle and bustle of Hammersmith is a bit far for that quick sandwich or coffee, amenities closer to home (within 1/4 mile) include 6 pubs, 7 cafés and 17 restaurants giving even the most time pressed some variety on the doorstep. For the more refined palate the Michelin starred River Cafe is a short walk along the Thames. Central Hammersmith also boasts an eclectic mix of independent and national restaurant operators to suit every taste and budget.
- 24 Hour access
- Building Reception
- Male and female WCs
- Outdoor space
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Lockers
- Passenger Lifts
- Car Parking
- Accessible WCs