Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
77 Fulham Palace Road
W6 8JA London
Size5,000-10,664 ft² / 465-991 m² (approx. 46-99 desks)
Read more description
The suite is fully fitted to an exceptional standard and is ready for immediate occupation.
- State-of-the-art fit out
- Available for immediate occupation
- 3 roof terraces dedicated to the suite
- Communal landscaped roof terrace
- Extensive break out space
- BREEAM 'Excellent' and EPC B ratings
- Excellent public transport connections
The accommodation comprises of the following;
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
Located on the Fourth Floor of The Foundry, the suite extends to 10,664 sq ft and benefits from three private roof terraces.
The suite has been fitted to an exceptional standard, which will be offered as part of any transaction as well as additional incentives. The current arrangement includes 94 desks, 9 meeting rooms, a private office, an extensive break out area, 3 private roof terraces and a bose surround sound system.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.