Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
3 Shortlands Hammersmith Road
W6 8BT London
Size2,900-30,000 ft² / 269-2,787 m² (approx. 26-280 desks)
Read more description
3 Shortlands is a prominent headquarter office located on Hammersmith Road within close proximity to the tube station and the A4.
- Range of opportunities available from furnished/fitted to newly refurbished accommodation
- One of Hammersmith's most prominent office buildings
- Reception has been completely remodelled to incorporate a cafe and large breakout area
- Cycle storage, showers, lockers and drying room
- Flexible lease terms available
- Recently refurbished
Romulus has comprehensively repositioned the building ,which now offers a large reception space, incorporating a new café, new cycle storage and changing facilities. There is a range of availability ranging from small suites available on a fitted out basis to whole refurbished floors.
| ||106,545|| |
- Remodelled double height reception
- On site café
- Dedicated 24 hour security and concierge within house manager
- 24 hour access
- Four 24 person automatic passenger lifts
- Additional goods lift
- On site gym facility
- Bike racks
- New showers and cycle storage
- Landscaped campus environment
- On site car parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cycle Lockers
- Car Parking
- Good ceiling height
- Fitout Condition
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Full Access Raised floors
- Recently refurbished
- Outdoor space
Location and Transport
3 Shortlands is strategically located on Hammersmith Road at the junction with Shortlands, benefitting from easy vehicular access and a short walk to the underground stations and restaurant/retail and market facilities offered in central Hammersmith.
Hammersmith is located within close proximity to the A4 / M4 and is located on the London underground network serviced by four underground lines. Hammersmith is home to a number of well-established international companies and is highly regarded as the focal point for office space in West London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.