- No Commission
174 Hammersmith Road
W6 7JP London
3,257.00 - 44,676.00 ft² (302.59 - 4,150.53 m²)
54.5 per ft²
• Brand new space• Brand new building in the heart of Hammersmith's CBD
• Light, bright and efficient office space
• Very high quality finishes
• Available floor by floor or combinations of floors
|Floor / Unit||Sq ft||Availability|
An impressive, new, high quality, self contained, sustainable office building split over seven floors totalling 60,000 sq ft.
- BREEAM - ‘Excellent’ / EPC - ‘B’
- Fan coil air conditioning system
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Occupancy density - 1 person / 8 sq. m
- Large double height reception with feature desk, lighting & media wall
- Flexible open floor plates
- 11 car parking spaces / 3 on-site disabled car parking spac / 56 cycle spaces
- Shower facilities with separate changing rooms & locker facilities
- 2 x 21 person lifts servicing all floors - 1 separate service lift servicing ground & basement levels
- Raised floors - fully accessible (150 mm)
- Low carbon technology reducing building carbon emissions
As one of London’s key commercial and business districts, Hammersmith attracts a varied and diverse range of occupiers. With unrivalled public transport links, Hammersmith is the natural choice for multi-national businesses wishing to have a London presence.
Hammersmith is located just 3.5 miles west of Central London. Heathrow Airport is easily accessible via the A4 and the Piccadilly line. Gatwick Airport is 45 minute’s drive via the M25.
Hammersmith has the highest Public Transport Accessibility Level rating of 6B, with over 30 million people travelling through Hammersmith each year. Two underground stations (Piccadilly / District / Hammersmith & City) make travel to all parts of London straightforward and there are 17 bus routes from Hammersmith Bus Station covering much of Central and West London.
- Bike Storage
- Car Parking
- Cycle spaces and lockers
- Double height reception
- Manned reception
- Raised floors
- Suspended Ceiling