- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Well-specified fitted office space available now at Ealing Cross
- Grade A
- Fitted space
- Double height reception
- Showers & lockers
- Bike racks
- Kitchen Break Out Zone
- 2 dedicated car parking spaces
- Communal Ground Floor Club Room
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|5th - part 5th||8,064||749.17||Available|
Ealing Cross is a refurbished office building totalling 135,000 sq ft over 8 floors including a double height reception and entrance. Other amenities on-site include showers, cycle storage and car parking. The part 5th floor is available on a sublease expiring September 2025 or by separate negotiation with the landlord for a new lease.
Ealing Cross is located in a prominent position just off the Uxbridge Road and is walking distance away from the town centre which provides a number of restaurants, bars and cafes. Warpole Park is located to the rear of the property and there a number of gyms, theatres and a cinema complex close-by. The building is only a 10 minute walk from Ealing Broadway Station.
Paddington by train in 7 minutes and 18 minutes from Heathrow. Elizabeth Line: Liverpool Street in 18 minutes and Canary Wharf in 26 minutes. The M4 and A40(M) are easily accessible providing direct links to London.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.