Location and Transport
Chiswick Green is located in the heart of Chiswick, an area rich in restaurants, pubs and amenities. The building is situated a two minute walk from Gunnersbury Underground station (District Line) and Kew Bridge Station (Overground) which has excellent connections into the West End, Central London and South West London, and the building also benefits from it's proximity to several bus routes making it incredibly accessible for employees.
Accessibility by road is superb. The building is situated on the Chiswick High Road, just off the A4 Chiswick roundabout, which provides excellent access to the M4 (2 minutes), M25 (20 minutes) and London Heathrow Airport (20 minutes).
The area has attracted a number of well-known global corporates including Discovery Channel, Pernod Ricard, Starbucks, Foxtons, QVC, Ericsson and British American Tobacco.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.