149 Tottenham Court Road
W1T 7NF London
Size8,218-24,997 ft² / 763-2,322 m² (approx. 76-230 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Two floors available in Maple House situated fronting Tottenham Court Road and directly opposite Warren Street Tube.
- Prominent position fronting Tottenham Court Road
- Opposite Warren Street tube (Victoria Line)
- Plug & Play space
- Potential for up to 50,000 sq ft available
- Flexible lease terms available
Currently 3 wings available for disposal spread over two floors. Each wing comprises of c8,200 sq ft. The accommodation is available to lease as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
|3rd||A||8,218 sq ft||Available|
|3rd||B||8,561 sq ft||Available|
|4th||A||8,218 sq ft||Available|
| || || || |
The Third and Fourth floors are currently held on separate leases. Each floor is available by way of an assignment or sublease up until 13th May 2022. Alternatively, a new longer lease term could be negotiated directly with the Landlord.
- Building Reception
- Outdoor space
- Car Parking
- Cycle Lockers
- Passenger Lifts
- Air Conditioning
- 24 Hour access
Location and Transport
Maple House is situated at the northern end of Tottenham Court Road directly opposite Warren Street Tube (Victoria Line) and within 5 minutes walk of Euston Square and Goodge Street and Great Portland Street Tube Stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.