- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
One floor remaining of high quality fitted office space in Fitzrovia
- Prominent position on Fitzroy Place
- High quality fitted office space
- Exceptional local amenities
- Excellent communication links
The building occupies a prominent position on the corner of Fitzroy Place, an outstanding mixed-use development. The available accommodation comprises 8,610 sq ft on the 7th floor.
Available by way of assignment or sublease until 24th June 2025. The lease is Inside the 1954 Act.
A new lease is also available direct from the Landlord.
Goodge Street underground station is within a 5-minute walk (served by the Northern line) and Tottenham Court Road station which benefits from the Elizabeth Line as well as the Central and Northern lines is a 8-minute walk. Oxford Circus is also within a 10-minute walk providing access to the Central, Victoria and Bakerloo lines. In addition, there are numerous bus routes that serve the area and Regent's Park is an 8-minute walk.
Professional- Leasing Brokerage Support
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.