20 Dering Street
Size2,837 ft² / 264 m² (approx. 26 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
20 Dering Street will provide contemporary Capsule work ready space, brought to you by Legal & General.
- New fitted out space provided by Legal & General
- Available on flexible leases direct from the Landlord by negotiation
- Natural light to 3 sides
- 2 minutes’ walk from Oxford Circus
- Adjacent to a soon to be opened Elizabeth Line station
|4th||2,055 sq ft||Under offer|
|3rd||2,837 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||3,035 sq ft||Let|
| || || |
Available on a new lease direct from the Landlord for a term until 31st July 2024.
Ready to Go - Landlord Provides
Reception / waiting area
Fully fitted and operational kitchen / break out area
Fully furnished with desks and chairs
Access to high quality internet service providers
A variety of cabling, including fibre
Location and Transport
20 Dering Street occupies a prominent position at the junction of Dering Street and Tenterden Street to the North West of Hanover Square.
New Bond Street, which is renowned for its international flagship designer stores and luxury brands, is close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.