Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
115 Park Street
Size1,275 ft² / 118 m² (approx. 11 desks)
Read more description
Fully fitted modern office behind an attractive period façade within excess of 3 metre floor to ceiling heights.
- Cat A+ fitted suite
- Newly refurbished
- 3 metre floor to ceiling height
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
115 Park Street offers Grade A office space behind a period façade. The 1st floor, which benefits from ceiling heights in excess of 3 metres and excellent levels of natural light, has been comprehensively refurbished and is fully fitted by the Landlord.
Location and Transport
The building is situated in the north west corner of Mayfair, close to Park Lane and Marble Arch. Marble Arch and Bond Street Underground Stations are within a short walk, providing easy access to the Central and Jubilee Lines. World class shopping as well as excellent restaurant facilities are unrivalled and the numerous bus routes of Park Lane and Oxford Street provided excellent connectivity across Central London.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.