Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
20 Balderton Street
Size3,000-13,769 ft² / 279-1,279 m² (approx. 27-130 desks)
Read more description
Best in class office space totalling 27,500 sq ft coming soon
- Newly remodelled and refurbished office space from 1,486 up to 27,507 sq ft
- Stunning new terraces with views over London’s iconic West End
- Bespoke fitted out units available via TX
- Moments from the connectivity of Bond Street Underground station and the imminent benefits of the Elizabeth line
The accommodation comprises of the following
|8th - North||1,486||Let|
|8th - South||1,235||Let|
|7th - North||2,453||Under offer|
|7th - South||1,912||Under offer|
|6th - North||3,820||Under offer|
|6th - South||2,855||Under offer|
|5th - North||3,857||Available|
|5th - South||3,032||Available|
|4th - North||3,851||Available|
|4th - South||3,029||Available|
20 Balderton Street will provide high quality office space benefiting from excellent natural light by virtue of its island site positioning with private terraces on the 7th and 8th floors. The building has an impressive arrival experience with a newly remodelled reception with coffee offering and touch down working environment.
Location and Transport
20 Balderton Street occupies a prominent location at the junction of Balderton Street and Oxford Street in Mayfair. The building has excellent transport connections within a two minute walk of Bond Street Underground station which will benefit from the Elizabeth line in 2022. The building benefits from internationally renowned hotels, restaurants and retailers on the doorstep.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.