Mark as favourite
5 Golden Square
Size4,342 ft² / 403 m² (approx. 40 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Refurbished floor situated in a prominent position on the eastern side of one of London’s best known squares.
- Excellent views over Golden Square
- Prominent site location
- Close proximity to a number of underground stations
- Manned reception
|2nd||4,342 sq ft||Occupied|
Mixed plaster and metal ceiling
New 2 x 13 Person passenger lifts
New metal tiled raised access floors
Metal tile suspended ceiling
New LED lights
5 Golden Square is well connected and is served by a number of train stations:
Piccadilly Circus (Piccadilly & Bakerloo lines) which is a 4 minutes walk from 5 Golden Square
Oxford Circus (central, Victoria & Bakerloo lines) 7 minutes walk from 5 Golden Square
Leicester square (Northern & Piccadilly lines) 9 minutes walk from 5 Golden Square
green Park (Piccadilly, Victoria & Jubilee lines) 11 minutes walk from 5 Golden Square
Charing Cross (mainline services and Northern & Bakerloo lines) 13 minutes walk from 5 Golden Square
Location and Transport
The property is located in the heart of Soho, on the East side of Golden Square and equidistant to the amenities of Beak Street and Brewer Street. 5 golden Square is situated in a prominent position on the eastern side of one of London’s best known squares. it is in the heart of Soho and next door to Mayfair: the two most vibrant districts in the West End.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.