Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
7 Moor Street
Size1,584-3,169 ft² / 147-294 m² (approx. 14-29 desks)
Read more description
Media style, self-contained, fitted office space in Soho.
- Short Term, Flexible Space
- High Quality Fit Out
- Excellent Natural Light
- Tea Point and Breakout Areas
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
Situated on the junction of Moor Street and Romilly Street the building benefits from excellent natural light. Situated over two floors the space provides superb fitted, office space. The 1st floor is fitted to provide a welcoming reception, boardroom, private office and open plan desking. The 2nd Floor is predominantly open plan with a large break out area.
Location and Transport
The building is situated on the junction of Moor Street and Romilly Street and is surrounded by some of the best restaurants, bars and cafes that London has to offer.
7 Moor Street benefits from excellent communication links and is just a few minutes' walk from multiple underground stations including Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly Lines), Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line) and Tottenham Court Road (Central & Northern Lines). Tottenham Court Road will also provide access to the Elizabeth line once Crossrail is implemented.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.